So, you’re getting ready to relocate your business from its current location. First of all, Safari Movers Atlanta congratulates you on this big upcoming change! Moving a business is no easy task, but with a few office moving tips for Atlanta business owners, it should be as easy as pie. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready to make a small office moving checklist!
Prepare your office for the move on time
Like with every other relocation, you must start planning the move early! Last-minute relocations can cause lots of stress, especially when it comes to moving an office. To prepare yourself and your employees for this upcoming move, do the following:
- tell your employees everything about the new building address and any phone or fax number changes, new building rules, etc.
- assign one of your employees the role of the project manager: moving is easier when there’s a capable team with a capable leader to coordinate it,
- start asking around for any reputable commercial movers Atlanta business owners hire for their office moves, as it’s important to have recommendations when choosing a moving company,
- see if you need storage Norcross GA to put away any items you might not be able to move at the time,
- send a circular letter to your patrons and partners, notifying them of the upcoming address change.
Other office moving tips that can be of use
When moving an office, business owners want to keep work going as much as it is possible. As such, you want to try and opt for providing your services online, if possible.
When your old business space has been emptied out, you can deep-clean the entire place. Speaking of cleaning, there are bound to be lots of leftovers and junk left behind, either from packing materials or something else. If you want to clean everything up, our company has a unique service: junk removal Atlanta GA! We will get rid of the clutter in the most eco-friendly way possible. We consider ourselves junk removal experts, so you can rely on us.
There’s one last thing you should do, and this one might be the most crucial one. Since you’re a business owner, it is in the best interest of your company to make sure your data is safe. A very good example is keeping track of past visitors. You must comply with the GDPR, so it’s best to get a digital visitor management system that’ll protect your data. There are many other instances in which you can protect your data, so make sure to do some research on it.
We wish you luck with your move and your business
These are just some of the crucial office moving tips for Atlanta business owners, but there are many more. We know that moving a business can be one very overwhelming task, so that’s why we want to offer our help. Safari Movers Atlanta is a reputable Atlanta moving company with plenty of experience and happy clients. Entrust us with your move: get a free moving quote and plan your move with us today!